- Fundamental changes to the domestic education system
- The effective introduction of modern strategies into teaching practices
- Funding elementary and secondary schools
- The relationship between the state and the private sector
- Looking forward - Education FOR the future
- The successful marriage of alternative with traditional practices
- Attracting and involving parents; drawing them into the education system
The first steps...how we start is CRUCIAL
Preparation for LIFE – The secondary teacher of the future...
The family is the foundation for education.
Working together - linking the family and the education system from nursery schools up to secondary schools
Exhibition area with stands offering products and services
Main programme stage with a 2oo person capacity, where there will be the festival‘s keynote speakers
The second main stage with an 80 person capacity, designed to present technological, methodological and learning innovations
6 smaller spaces with a 40 person capacity, where there’ll be demonstration lessons, presentations by schools, teachers, pupils, educational aids, etc.